Sunday, December 1, 2013

Oh what a beautiful morning...


This morning I woke up to the birds singing in the trees and the wonderful sunlight streaming through the blinds.
I really love Sundays where you can sleep in a little later and life is more relaxed and laid back.

DD came home for the weekend so it was a great opportunity to go out for a walk around the Esplanade. This little secret, unsealed road, is a part of Waiheke that seems like it has been untouched for years.

People walk, or cycle,  here and babies are pushed in prams  around this scenic route - the sea looked a pretty turquoise blue and the pohutakawa trees were just starting to flower with pretty bright crimson blossom. {these trees were formerly called New Zealand Christmas tree.

I love taking my camera with me on my walks, just in case I see something of interest.
Near a small creek was the sweetest little duck family... Mother Duck and her 9 little  babies waddling along ~ so cute.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend
hugs
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx