Friday, December 6, 2013

Hydrangeas and cherries

Hello dear friends,

I feel a little guilty, while many of you are experiencing harsh winter storms, I hope I can send a little cheer ... with a few photos I have taken around the home this week.
The pretty pink hydrangea has started blooming in the garden

It is cherry season here again and the first cherries have started to appear in the markets.
Nothing better, than having a bowl of fresh sweet, ripe cherries ... a sure sign that summer is on its way.



Wish I could send a little sunshine your way.
Thank you for following along and hope that you have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to coming to visit you all.

hugs
Carolyn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx