Sunday, May 12, 2019

Quick Hello!



How can that be that we are now into the month of May already!
I have been busy lately and have not had much time to sit down at the computer, but I look forward to coming over to visit you.

Since Bluebell came to live with us, she seems to take up a lot of time. It is like having a baby again.
We have been going to Puppy School and it is really interesting how quickly she learns and responds especially when there are treats on offer. She now walks along quite nicely (most of the time) on a lead without tugging and wanting to rush on ahead and be first.
She is growing fast and will soon need to visit the groomer for her first haircut.

Today is Mothers Day and just want to wish all those beautiful Mothers out there a happy day, you do a wonderful job.
A Mothers love is always with her children . Losing a Mother is one of the deepest sorrow a heart can know. But remembering her goodness, her caring, and wisdom and that wonderful love, that will always be with you, helps a little.
Here it is pouring with rain and very windy, so it is nice to be warm and cozy indoors.

I hope you're having a lovely weekend
hugs
Carolyn

12 comments:

  1. Sprintime is here on the island...it´s a great time :)
    Love from Titti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Carolyn,
    Happy belated Mother's Day!
    Can't keep up with the month of May either...
    Glad your cute Bluebell is learning so rapidly and she no doubt brings so much joy.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post! I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day, too. Blessings- xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day, Carolyn. Hello Bluebell. I just love your pink roses and their soft pink color. They are beautiful. Enjoy the rain! I love it when it rains. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bluebell is adorable. I cannot believe it's already mid-May. Time is just flying by. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I' m sure you had a great Mother's Day. our flowers are stunning and you dog is hte sweetness
    HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owwww sweet bluebell....so cute...Yes we Will always remembering our moms ...she is in my heart always...lovely week love Ria 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dearest Carolyn,
    so wonderful flowers and such a Beauty Bluebell :O) WEll, I can understand, that this Beauty keeps you away from the computer;O)
    Hope, you all are well,my dearest friend,
    sending Lovts of Love and hugs, Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your heart-warming words about mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful post, with lovely photographs.
    I do hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bluebell looks very sweet, glad she's doing so well at puppy school

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx