Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hello Winter!


We've had a very mild Autumn here and up until yesterday I was still wearing shorts and a tee shirt around the house and garden.
However what a difference a day can make.


Out walking this morning I had to dress for the conditions, the scarf, gloves and hat came out from the back of the wardrobe.

Frost covered the grass like icing sugar, down one road I walked along, which is unusual for our little Island...rarely gets that cold.
I don't mind though when you get the most beautiful clear, blue sky day and when the sun warms up the earth, all is good. 

Sailing over to the City last week on the ferry, I spied the Spirit of Adventure also sailing over the briny.

Onetangi beach looked amazing on Saturday with the sun shinning on the water and the lovely cloud formation

I have been enjoying the pretty roses and gypsophila I picked up at the market - forgot to take a photo when they were looking their best - but I even like the look when they are a little faded and ready to be dried.

Hope you are enjoying the week
hugs
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx