Saturday, May 24, 2014

In the Pink


Do you love the colour pink?

It is always so feminine and pretty and when I saw this wonderful collection of images from the Chanel collection, I wanted to share with you.

Karl Lagerfeld created a huge supermarket to show his fall collection at Paris Fashion week. I thought it was a fun idea





Cara Delevingne and Karl Lagerfeld 
 isn't that the sweetest photo, with the cute little boy and Cara



 You may like to watch this short film  from Chanel, of the colours Black, white, beige, gold and red when you have a spare moment
~ I hope you enjoy



http://inside.chanel.com/en/colors-of-chanel/video

 Thank you so much for the kind birthday wishes you sent and to new friends and followers. I am grateful for your kind visits and friendship and I look forward to coming over to say hello to you.
I wish you all a lovely weekend
hugs
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx