Saturday, May 31, 2014

It's the weekend!

Busy today with a day over in the City, but just wanted to share a quick post and some pretties.

Pink peonies,  one of my favourite flowers and every time I see one, it reminds me of a pretty organza silk gown





Happy birthday to our beautiful daughter ~ how wonderful it is to be the Parents of a young woman, who was once our little girl and now all grown up. We are very proud of you.


A daughter is the happy memories of the past
the joyful moments of the present
and the hope and promise of the future

We have a long weekend here in New Zealand ... Monday, is Queens Birthday holiday

Hope you have a good one! and some time to relax and enjoy your weekend
hugs
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx