Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Christian Lacroix cushion

Hi dear friends,

How nice that you have stopped to visit me today - thank you.
Also I appreciated all the kind words you left, after the weather forecasters predicted  bad storms here last weekend, we were thinking we were in for a wild weekend.

Lucky the storm was not as bad and we were happy the power did not go out so we got off lightly.
Unfortunately there were a few places where people were without power, so for that  it must have been an inconvenience for them.
It just meant a lot of tidying up outside as many of the branches had fallen off some of the trees and  a lot of olives on the ground.

This time I want to show you the new cushion I have made with this gorgeous fabric, called 'Souvenir' by Christian Lacroix.
The detail on the fabric is fabulous like an old memory board and I especially love the old postcard with Monsieur Lacroix's, Paris address.
 On the reverse side I have used a French linen, taupe coloured braid and has a zip to remove for washing purposes.

Couldn't help but think of Jennifer Saunders words from the show Absolutely Fabulous ...
"It is a Lacroix sweetie"

I wish you all a wonderful and happy week.
Carolyn xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx