Monday, March 17, 2014

Celebrating the Irish



Today it is all about wearing the colour green, and I immediately think of shamrocks, leprachauns, a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, lively music played from a fiddle and you can not help but feel happy.
I am celebrating my Irish family roots and always like to think  back about my ancestors on this special day. My fathers family came out from the Emerald Isle, that earned the name because it is one of the greenest and grassiest places.


Wishing you a rainbow 
For sunlight after showers
Miles and miles of Irish  smiles.
For golden happy hours
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends.
Each day your whole life through
~ Irish blessing

May the luck of the Irish be with you
Wishing you a safe and happy St. Patrick's day.
Carolyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx