Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sailing up the Seine

Today on my walk it seemed like the first day of Autumn, with a slight chill in the air.
Joy!... as Saturday was almost unbearable with the humidity way up there and I am excited that Autumn is waiting in the wings.

The wedding was beautiful and everyone had a fun day and will share some photos soon when I get them sorted.









 A sail up the Seine is a must do when in Paris so here are a few of my favourite snaps of our relaxing afternoon on the water. 


Snapping away with my camera, everywhere you looked was something very special at every turn,  the bridges with ornate detail the architecture of the beautiful old apartments and grand buildings.

 



Thousands of lovers padlocks (called Cadenas d'amour ) decorate many of the Paris bridges in what has become a tradition among romantic tourists.

On her placard are the words ' Free hugs'


Happy new week my friends
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx