Friday, February 21, 2014

Flowers for Friday



Phew... it's been a busy week here and it is all go!
I have not had any time to sit down at the computer and come and visit you all and hopefully I will be able to do this after the weekend. So will write a quick note to say hello.

We have a family friends daughter's wedding to attend on Saturday and our DD is going to be one of the bridesmaids.
So our home has turned into an Atelier - much sewing and hemming has taken place and I am still working on a pink silk outfit that I am going to be wearing - will show some photos soon.

On another note, just want to say that my brother in law Donald is now out of hospital and seems to be recovering well, so very pleased about that.  Want to say a big thank you for all your kind well wishes you sent.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and wish you a wonderful weekend
hugs
Carolyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx