Thursday, January 23, 2014

Red roses ~ oh such happiness they bring


 Why do we love roses so much?
They are not blooms from the garden, but my DH surprised me and brightened up my day when he came home with these pretty red roses.

As I said life can change from one day to the next and life is so precious.
My heartfelt thanks for all your thoughtful well wishes. We are very grateful for your kind and caring comments you left for Donald and our family.
It is comforting to know that others care.
Who would have thought when we started blogging, we would meet beautiful and kind people, from all around the world!

Donald is doing okay and today had a skin graft operation which went well and he is now resting  back in the ward.
We hope the healing process can continue for him, on the road to recovery, so he will be out of hospital and home again soon.


The optimist see the rose and not the thorns
the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose
~ Kahlil Gibran


Sorry I have not been around much in the blog world - I look forward to coming over to visit you soon.
Would also like to say thank you to new followers and for those that visit my little place here.
                                  
             Hope you are having a fantastic week
                                                        Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. My dear,
    I'm so sorry for Donal, I wish you all the best and I'm happy to hear he feels better. I was failure from the blog for many time, so I can read your only now.
    Happy new year to you and your family.
    Hughs and kisses ...
    Bisous, Babi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx