Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bonne Annee,




As the year draws to an end, I think of it as a time of reflection, over the past year. We have a blank page before us and new beginnings as we welcome in the New Year with  hopes and dreams and can look forward to adventures in 2014.

From our little corner of the world, I send you warm wishes for a wonderful holiday and a New Year full of blessings and true joy.

I just want to tell you how grateful I am for all the kind visits to my blog, the support and comments you leave, makes me smile - thank you.

There are far better things ahead, 
than any we leave behind.
~ C. S. Lewis

We have a wedding to attend in a few days, my niece is getting married on the 3rd, so we look forward to this special time with our family.
Hope you are having a lovely time and finding some time to relax.
Hugs
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx