Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wishing you a happy Christmas

filled with much joy, love and peace.


Every year at this time, I get excited to unpack the boxes of decorations and remove them from the tissue paper and arrange them around the tree. I love all the shiny gold, glittery and bright colours that go so well against the green tree.
Brings back happy memories of when I was a little girl growing up and then with our kids when they were small and we would decorate the tree together.

Every year I have been buying a couple of new decorations to adorn the tree - we have made some too, that are special to us.
 I hand knitted a few little snowmen this time and DD made some sweet felt decorations to get us in the festive spirit.



The ham is glazed, the turkey has been stuffed, and the champagne is chilled, cake and Christmas biscuits are waiting to be eaten and enjoyed.   Today it is Christmas,  there are gifts to unwrap and crackers to pull. It seems like we're all good to go and can now breath that ahhhh!... after all the rushing around, shopping, the queues, and preparing for this time.
I hope you find the time to enjoy this magical time of the year.

"Special times, special places, special friends together.
The moments pass so quickly, but the memories last forever"
{ the December picture on my calender, says it so well}

My heartfelt thanks to all the lovely people, who come to my little blog every week  ~ thank you for your friendship and blessings to you all.
Joyeux Noel
hugs
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx