Sunday, August 12, 2018

Time

Where does it go?...
Here we are into August and the days and weeks are rushing by.
Will share a few photos from last week and what I have been up to.

My lovely daughter brought over this gorgeous bunch of freesias, they are so pretty and even with a slight cold can smell their gorgeous fragrance.

Out on my early morning walk, looking down over Palm Beach, the sea looked so calm and peaceful 

Friday family lunch at a little Japanese Restaurant and the food is always delicious and a great way to lead up to the weekend.
Also that my visit to the dentist was all finished and  now have the new crown in place

Love how the free range eggs from the market were packaged in a little cardboard box

Lastly my favourite,  sweet violets I picked from the garden,  the fragrance is gorgeous and standing at the kitchen sink, just got a lot better.
 Feel grateful for what we have now and if you want more, you have to be focused and work on it 
 
I hope you are all having a happy weekend
hugs
Carolyn

14 comments:

  1. Hopping by to say hi my friend! So good to visit with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn ....Yes freesias are so lovely stelling flower ...one of my favorite too...enjoy the week ..we gave beautiful summer weather here in Holland ...love love love Ria x ☀️☀️☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. violets made me smile, I have not smelled them unfortunatelly for ages:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Carolyn,
    yes, time is running away ... when I see the violets, I think, spring is coming to you :O)
    Wonderful pictures, have a lovely nwe week, my deaerst friend!
    We got some rain today, which really is so good after this long hot periode!
    Sending much Love and hugs, Claudia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Carolyn,
    What lovely pictures. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice post about lovely things, Carolyn. Our daughter gave me violet plants from her garden.
    She has so many. I hope they get established and produce flowers next Spring. That season seems a long way off, but different for you, of course. I hope you've recovered from your cold and there are more walks to see those wonderful views over Palm Beach. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Carolyn,
    Wow, those white freesias are something so heavenly; wish we had them available here. Know them from The Netherlands and we tried to grow them in our garden but lost them...
    Your sweet fragrant violets sure are a bode of spring nearing.
    Enjoy your time and also the special family times at a delicious restaurant.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those freesias must smell divine! Time is flying by, I don't know where our summer has gone! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure I can smell those lovely freesias … they do look so very nice.
    It is quite scary how quickly the days zoom by, we really must make each one count!

    Enjoy these last weeks of August, September is just around the corner!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

  11. Hello Carolyn, I loved your pictures.
    Good weekend.
    janicce.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely post and lovely violets too...
    Have a sunny day!
    Titti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx