Saturday, September 20, 2008

18th September ~ Happy birthday Marcel!



Sorry I have not been posting much this past week .... I seem to have been busy with one thing and another,

Our son Marcel turned 17 on Thursday, so I just want to wish him a very happy birthday.
We went out for a nice meal at the Cable Bay Vineyard Restaurant on the Island.

I enjoyed doing the cross stitch on the perpetual calendar and my Father made the wooden frame work to put it in.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs Carolyn xox

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn...Thank-you for visiting. I love your calender...very pretty. Your work is lovely. Your Dad does lovely work.
    Happy Birthday to Marcel! Glad you had a nice meal.

    Have a great week!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nancy ~ so lovely to have you visit my blog.

    Thanks for wishing Marcel a happy birthday and your kind words.

    Hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx