Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sending you my love



Hope your day is beautiful - just a short note today with a few photos.
Sometimes it doesn't take much to inspire me, when we see so much beauty around us
from the little lavender heart I have displayed in the hallway

to the big heart in the window of the local floral shop

 my petite Cecil Brunner rosebuds that are making a sweet show on the rosebush and had to bring a few inside to put in a vase.

Be kind to yourself and to others.

Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the journey with us.
Be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
~ Henri Frederic Amie


Hope you have a wonderful week and happy Valentine's day, my friends.
Sending you kisses, hugs and all the love in this world
Carolyn

17 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a Happy Valentine´s day and thank´s for your sweet comment on my blog about the drawings :)
    Love from Titti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Valentine's Day you too, darling Carolyn,
    sending hugs and love across the many miles

    XO Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! Happy Valentine's Day, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines´'S Day, my dearest friend Carolyn,
    I am a bit late, but I had to work longer ...
    I hope, you had and still have a lovely Day!
    Sending much Love and hugs, Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day, dear Carolyn. I will be spending it with Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy valentine's day love Ria x ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's day, dear Carolyn!!!
    Sending you a lot of love, sweetie!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Carolyn,
    Hope your Valentine's Day was a perfect one as should be all 365 days!
    We had our special dinner out yesterday. For Dutch time it was already the 14th...
    Love your fresh garden roses.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have had a lovely Valentine's Day Carolyn♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carolyn, such beautiful and inspiring photos you share on this special day. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your love. Sending hugs your way. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy S. Valentine's day to you!The bouquet of roses is such beautiful
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many good wishes for Valentine's Day and the rest of the week

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can smell your lavender heart from here, Carolyn. Your pink roses are just so pretty. Love their color.

    I hope you had a very nice Valentine's Day, dear.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carolyn, hope your Valentine's Day was filled with sweetness! Lovely roses and hearts you have shared. The quote is so beautiful. Sending hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx