Sunday, May 31, 2009
Last week the lovely Lavinia gave me this sparkly Award! Thank you very much.
As Lavinia says on her blog,
The idea here, is to list 7 things that make me Awe-Summm.
Don't reallly like to blow my own trumpet, but here goes anyway.
I will try and think of a few things.
1. I try to live each day to the full and make the most of every opportunity.
2. I am an honest and loyal person.
3. I love to help people when I can - I was a volunteer with a reading recovery program in the school. So sad when children were unable to read.
4. I work hard and love to be making and doing things all the time, sewing knitting and making bears.
5. I enjoy travelling to fabulous places, eating different foods and meeting people.
6. Baking and cooking is a thing that I love to do ~ nothing better than the smell of delicious food wafting out of the kitchen.
7. Love to have the company of friends around, sharing fun, laughter, good food and
Thank you Lavinia at ... Birdbathchronicles.blogspot.com for this award.
Now I would like to pass on this award to the following lovely people ;
Rue ~ Ruespeanutbutterandjellylife.blogspot.com
Millie ~ thelaurelhedge.blogspot.com
Tracie ~ mypetitemaison.blogspot.com
I hope that you are having a great weekend.
We have a long weekend here ~ Queen's Birthday weekend and Monday off - Perfection.
Quite an appropriate award for the weekend. I can be a Queen for a day.
I love crowns and here are a few I have around the house.