Saturday, May 10, 2014

Putting pen to paper



If you like writing with a fountain pen and ink, you will love this ink and all the fabulous colours it comes in.

The company J. Herbin, was established in France in 1670 and is also the oldest name in ink production in the world.
I could not decide which colour to choose and in the end bought these three.

It's been pretty busy around here but just wanted to write a quick note to say hello.
... and on a completely different note I would  like to thank everyone for their kind wishes for Victoria. I send my heartfelt thanks for your love and friendship and feel so lucky that I have so many wonderful friends.

  This was a picture of Victoria while we were talking to her on Skype  the other evening - {we could hear the cat purring loudly}
She is staying with friends  of ours until she gets settled in - Isis is their Abyssinian cat who has taken a great liking to her - even getting cozy and sleeping next to her in bed.

Have a fabulous weekend and to all the Mum's everywhere ~ enjoy Mothers Day.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx