Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm feeling Stationery



I hope you have all enjoyed this lovely Easter weekend.
I've had the pleasure of celebrating the holiday with my family and  friends came around for a BBQ.
One time of the year, when I am happy to eat my share of chocolate - note to self - leave the chocolate alone now.

I'm very excited to share my daughters new online business     http://www.imfeelingstationery.com/
She has started off with creating a few of her own designs on tee shirts and tote bags, which you'll be able to purchase through the shop. I love the cute kitty design, 'Happy meows forever'
The name came about from a play on words and a love of stationery (writing supplies)
and for reminding oneself to take time out, to be still, have fun and live life to the fullest.

Please tell all your friends.


Thank you so much for visiting and to new followers.
Have a great week
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx