Friday, February 7, 2014

Floral Friday ~ Something romantic

For Floral Friday this month, Trishie from the lovely blog http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/ has chosen the theme of something romantic  ~ I often think flowers and romance just seem to go hand in hand.
 As the saying goes " flowers really are a way to a girls heart" 

I have always had a passion for flowers from a small girl when I used to watch my Mother arranging pretty flowers from the garden, in a vase.
Roses, who can resist the sweet fragrance and pure happiness they bring from the softest pinks, yellow,  and whites to the dark reds, all are so very beautiful.





Maybe a glass of champagne  




I don't mind if it is a bunch of wildflowers from the side of the road or some pretty little pansies or fragrant lavender picked from my garden
maybe a bunch of fresh flowers from the market -   peonies always remind me of a pretty silk gown. I only just wish I could grow them in my garden.


A few of the pretty flowers that have brought joy and added  a little romance to my home.

Wishing you a happy weekend
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx