Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm back

Where to begin.....

It is so good to be back home again, after having a wonderful vacation.
Today I will share a few photos. 




Our first stop was London, where we rented the same apartment we had last time, at the Sloane Club in Chelsea.

Walking down Sloane street and seeing the ubiquitous red double decker buses, the union Jack's flying, wonderful old architecture, you really know you are in London. We were very lucky with the weather, with perfect blue sky days and only one wet day where we had to use the brolly.
More photos soon.

Happy, almost the weekend!
I look forward to coming to say hello to you soon.
hugs
Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx