Saturday, August 24, 2013

The joy of Springtime



I love freesias, my favourite flower for this time of the year.
It really shouts out that Spring has arrived.
I have some in the kitchen and not only does it add some colour to the home, but the fragrance is intoxicating - I do wish you could smell them.

Last week I was out at Newmarket doing some shopping and even though it was overcast and rainy, had to take a photo of the pretty pink magnolia trees lining the pavement.

There are no unlovely flowers in nature
~ Christian Dior

We are getting excited about our upcoming holiday. Next week we are off, so lots to do from now until then.

Happy weekend dear friends
hugs
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx