Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

Wishing you all a very happy Easter weekend and I hope that you are having a lovely realxing break.

Yesterday I made some hot cross buns and they smelt so good when they were cooking in the oven
and they tasted delicous. ( When I was grocery shopping on Thursday I thought how easy it would be
to have the ready made ones in a bag - but I am glad that I made my own.

I only wished you could have joined me for a cup of tea and a hot x bun!

Easter Hugs
Carolyn

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmmm look so yummy. I wish I could have joined you I never had 1 Hot cross bun or easter egg this year:o(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx