Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just a walking down the road



I have a favourite time of the day ... early weekend mornings. 

An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day
~ Henry David Thoreau

Looking down over Palm Beach the water sparkled in the early morning sunlight.  
Would you care to join me


I felt like I was 10'tall, looking at my shadow

 


This old boat has not sailed the ocean for a long time - if you look closely at the left front, there is a mailbox waiting for the postie to deliver the mail to this house - love the old car too

I spied a big wood pigeon sitting high up on a branch


 there is really so much beauty everywhere ... Just don't stop walking
Find joy in the Journey!

Hope you have a wonderful week
hugs
Carolyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx