Sunday, May 18, 2014

A tribute to Grace



Grace Kelly was a role model to millions.
Her beauty, stunning elegance and demureness,  defined the 1950's and she was on the covers of magazines all over the world.
The Princess who more than lived up to her name, showed how perfectly she combined it with her predilection for good works and charitable causes.


May is birthday month for both my daughter and I.
I celebrated mine on the 16th  - here's to another year! 
A birthday is the first day of another 365 day journey around the sun
Let's all enjoy the trip! 
Happy birthdays Mays!

There is no better way to spend the day, than going out to lunch with my dear husband and son.  'The Engine Room' was the lovely Restaurant we dined at.
I was very spoilt with beautiful gifts, Journals, writing paper, books, gorgeous smelling beauty products and my husband gave me a wonderful pen. To make my day even more special, I enjoyed receiving the cards and texts from family and friends, thank you.


Montblanc created the beautifully designed  Collection,  as a tribute to Princess Grace de Monaco,
I have always admired  Grace Kelly for a long while and loved seeing her beautiful book, 'A tribute to Grace'  and was so excited when I unwrapped my present to see that my DH had given me the pen from the collection.


I would like to be remembered as someone who accomplished useful deeds and who was a kind and loving person. 
I would like to leave the memory of a human being with a correct attitude and who did her best to help others.
~ Her Serene Highness Princess Grace of Monaco.

 A truly great example she showed and one we can all take to heart and try and live by helping others, and to be kind and a loving person.

 I hope you are all enjoying the weekend and wishing you a great new week ahead
hugs
Carolyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx