Saturday, April 26, 2014

Thinking beautiful thoughts


These pretty Pansies I have growing in the window-boxes.
They are such sweet flowers and love how they come in so many gorgeous hues.

Did you know... the name Pansy is derived from the French word pensée (thought)

Vagrant Pansies

They are all in the lily-bed
cuddled close together
Purple, yellow cap and the little baby blue.
How they ever got there you must ask the April weather.
The morning and the evening winds
the sunshine and the dew

~ by Nellie M Hutchinson


Next time I will tell you about the fabulous ink, I recently bought.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my dear friends
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx