Thursday, February 13, 2014

Paris

Bonjour mes amis,

Paris is simply another word for love and what better time to share a few photos,  as Valentines day is tomorrow.


 Back in September, I was lucky to be in Paris it was such a pretty time of the year - the sky was blue and clear and lets take a couple of moments to steal away and dream.


 
I love Paris, from the delicious baguettes, the fresh fruit and flower markets, the fabulous boutiques, to the most amazing architecture and museums.











 We could escape in this 2CV and maybe stay in a lovely apartment overlooking the tree lined streets.
Take a romantic boat ride up the Seine
It is a great City for taking photographs, everywhere you look ...
c'est magnifique.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my trip with me.
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx