Sunday, December 15, 2013

Deck the halls...



Why does this time of the year always seem to be so busy and demanding? Shopping, decorating, planning, writing cards and making some gifts.
Every year I say to myself, I must start doing all those things earlier, but never do.

Here are just a few decorations around the house -  the Christmas tree is up and tomorrow I will decorate it. 
As I said, I am running late and look forward  to getting over to visit your blogs soon.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend - we have had a lovely family one - went down to visit my Mother for her birthday.
Always great to get off the Island and do a little road trip.

Happy new week ahead and may your days be calm and peaceful to the lead up to Christmas and you are able to tick off, the to do list.
hugs
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx