Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The beauty of white


It's that time of the year - the camellias are blooming and I love bringing some of them inside the house to admire.

The other day I told you I was doing some painting - not getting too much done on my to do list....but managed to give these little bits and pieces an undercoat.

An old china cabinet that used to be in our lounge is now surplus, so it is also waiting for a new look. We are going to give this to the kids for their apartment.
 This afternoon I should have been down doing some more painting, but have been sitting  at the computer and now it is 3.30 -  where has the day gone? I hope to show you the finished projects soon.

Before I go will show a photo of the Onetangi Beach -  even on an overcast and grey day it is so beautiful. Love walking along the beach in the fresh air, with hair blowing in the wind, listening to the sound of the waves,  it can  have a relaxing effect and help rejuvenate the mind and body.

Voyage upon life's sea. To yourself be true and whatever your lot may be~
Paddle your own canoe
~ Sarah Bolton

Have a beautiful week
hugs
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Draffin Bears.
It always makes me happy to read your comments
and I look forward to visiting you.


Carolyn xx